|Shopping - Step 1|
Retrieve your FaceBook ID:
1. Go to "Facebook.com" and enter your email address and password to log in to your account
2. Click on the word "Profile" that can be found at the top left of the page. This will bring you to your personal profile page. Several tabs including "Wall," "Photos," "Info" and "Boxes" appear under your name.
3. Click on the tab "Photos" just below your name. Your photo albums will be visible once the page loads.
4. Click any one of the photos in your album. Once the photo loads move your mouse to the URL bar in your browser. This is where you would normally type in a web address.
5. Move the cursor to the end of the URL, if needed. Some URLs are short enough that the number will be visible immediately. Look for a series of numbers. There may be more than one series of numbers in the URL. Find the set that follows "id=". This is your FaceBook ID. Please note that the FaceBook ID is a digit-only number.
If you are unable to find it, please enter your email address that you used to signup for FaceBook.